BliVakker.no People’s Network Favorite 2016

Einar Øgrey BrandsdalEinar Øgrey Brandsdal in BliVakker.no Photo: Håvard Jørstad / Posten

Norwegian web surfers have for the second year running named BliVakker.no the People Online Favorite. The entire 63,800 votes came in through Posten and Bring ranking of Norway’s best online store.

For the fourth consecutive year, the Norwegian people named the most popular Norwegian online store, and in fierce competition with 1,100 other online stores, BliVakker.no once again won. It is currently the largest online store that carries hair and cosmetic products. GetInspired.no came 2nd for the third consecutive year, and Japan Photo ranked for the first time.

Many good shops
“It was a close race, but BliVakker.no won. They received the most votes, came out best in the user test, and is again a worthy winner. At the same time, the award that it is incredibly great breadth of Norwegian online stores and what Norwegians shop online, says e-commerce director at Norway Post and Bring, Gunnar Henriksen.
The ten online stores that received the most votes were tested by an independent user panel at Ipsos. People’s votes count for 60 percent and the other 40 percent we assigned via test. BliVakker.no scored high on clear product information, recommendations about other relevant products, multiple delivery options, and convenience.
“We want to highlight the great diversity of both fledgling and established online stores in Norway. Today’s technology makes it possible the purchase and sales across the country and in principle worldwide. Many stores could learn from the People’s Network Favorite, BliVakker.no,” says Henriksen.

Proud laureate
The prize is awarded at the Brings ecommerce conference LOAD16 on September 22nd. This year’s winner is very proud that they have once again been named People’s Network Favorite.
“It is very nice to be well-liked. We work hard every day to deliver bargains and experiences to our customers. That makes it especially fun that they choose to vote for us. Of course, there’s also the feather in our cap, the proof that we are doing a lot right,” says Einar Øgrey Brandsdal in BliVakker.no

 

Source: Posten Norge / Norway Today

Be the first to comment on "BliVakker.no People’s Network Favorite 2016"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*