Work immigration

Electrician at workVestfossen 20050130 Electrician at work Foto: Terje Bendiksby / SCANPIX

If you wish to come to Norway to work, you need a residence permit. You must normally have found a job first. What residence permit you should apply for depends on your competence and the type of work you will be doing in Norway.

If you come from a country outside the EU/EEA and wish to work in Norway, you need a residence permit. If you do not already have a residence permit, you must apply for a residence permit for work. Previously this was called a work permit. This may for example be a residence permit for skilled workers, ethnic cooks, seasonal workers, self-employed persons or employees in a humanitarian, non-profit or religious organisation.  READ MORE about ……


Source: UDI / Norway Today

About the Author

Webdeveloper for Norway Today

2 Comments on "Work immigration"

  1. I am self employed person basically electronic appliances technician and have ten year experience in cell phones iPads repairing can have chance to apply for work visa

  2. I am diploma in mechanical engineering having 23 years experience in cnc and manufacturing industry
    Is there any job vacancy

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.