An asylum seeker at a reception in Jæren is jailed for four weeks, accused of raping a 15 years old local boy last week.
The man denied culpability and resisted detention when he was asked for remand in jæren district court on Monday, writes Stavanger Aftenblad.
The aggrieved boy should have sought asylum seeker and had some contact with the him.
Rape, which the victim has told about, should have happened last Monday. The accused should have kept offering fixed and consummated assault.
The accused, as opposed to Norwegian authorities said he is under 18 years, argues for its part that it would not have been possible for him to keep 15 years old firm as described.
He denies that there has been an abuse.
The District Court decided to imprison the accused for four weeks due to the risk of destruction of evidence.
– We need to go through the seizures that have been made which we mean destruction of evidence the danger is presenting.
Influence of witnesses that police will interrogate later is also emphasized, said police attorney Maren Sagvaag Retland.
Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today