This weekend it will be cold and wet across most part of the country but in Southern part of Norway it will becomes a little better. Summer is having its death throes.
It has been mentioned by state meteorologist Steinar Skara who forecasts the weather this weekend.
– There are some places in Østafjells which are the winner at the weekend, said Skare to news agency NTB.
Earlier this week torrential rain arrived in western part of Norway and on Friday afternoon and evening the wet weather will stay in southern Norway with both rain showers and thunder. Over the østafjelske and west coast in south of Stad will have heavy rain showers with thunder.
– It starts in southern Norway and then moves upward against Møre and Romsdal and Trøndelag counties, said Skare.
It thus becomes a wet Friday in southern Norway but rainfall will decrease slightly during the evening. Also in Troms and Finnmark there will be some rain and some showers in Nordland.
Sun will shine in southern Norway on Saturday
For Saturday alerts meteorologist little rain in the northwestern of the mountain regions in southern Norway otherwise there will be stable weather with some sunshine for most places there. The temperature in the southern and eastern parts of the country will become about 20 degrees in Østafjells.
– West and south of Stad will get some rain showers except Rogaland, where there will be less rain. In Møre and Romsdal and Trøndelag stiff breeze will blow up on the coast as well some rain showers. It would also be cool in western Norway south of Stad, said Skar.
The “cool” he means that temperatures can vary between six and 12 degrees. Also in northern Norway continues will experience the cool and wet weather on Saturday. It is expected rain in Nordland first, otherwise some showers in Troms and Finnmark.
– In Nordland wind Saturday come up against stiff breeze from the northwest. It will be cool in Troms and Finnmark and in central Norway, he said.
Weather forecast on Sunday
Weather on Sunday will be mostly the same as Saturday. That means mostly dry weather and some sun in south of Stad and Dovre.
– There will be some showers in Trøndelag but otherwise in Southern Norway most precipitation and periods will be partly sun. There will also be slightly higher temperatures in western Norway, More and Romsdal and Trøndelag counties, summarizes Skare
In northern Norway Sunday will be with powerful onshore wind and partly rainy. It will still be cool.
Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today