Clinton still holds the lead

Hillary ClintonU.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton speaks at a campaign concert featuring Jay Z and Beyonce in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. November 4, 2016. REUTERS/Brian Snyder

Hillary Clinton still holds the lead poll position in the race for the White House, but Donald Trump is breathing down her neck, according to the latest polls.

Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump is now calculated at 1.8 percent, according to the average of the last nine polls, in an analysis carried out by RealClearPolitics.

On the last poll conducted for Fox News, Clinton received support from 45 percent of U.S. voters, while Trump received 43 percent.

The latest poll conducted for McClatchy gives Clinton a response rate of 46 percent against 44 percent to Trump.

The latest IBD / Tipper measurement also gives Clinton 46 percent, whileTrump got 43.4 percent. IBD / TIPP has taken the most accurate of all polls for the last three presidential elections in the United States.

Statistics guru Nate Silver has calculated that Hillary Clinton now has a 64.5 percent chance of winning the election, while Donald Trump has a 35.5 percent chance.

The Huffington Post believes the Democratic candidate has a 98.1 percent chance of winning.

 

Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today

Be the first to comment on "Clinton still holds the lead"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*