A motorcycle driver ran away from the spot after being measured at 134 km / h in a 50 zone in Hurum.
– Extremely dangerous, said operations manager from South East Police District, Christian Gulli, to NTB.
Police mentioned on twitter that the motorcyclist ran away from the place.
– We do not risk life and health to stop the motorcycle, said Gulli, which also suggests that the driver should not feel too safe.
– We have nothing to go on, said operational manager who says they’ve got some tips on who this might be. He said that tips will be followed up.
The driving license will be confiscated at 76 km / h in a 50 zone. The motorcyclist risk both driving license seizure and imprisonment.
The operation manager asked about what he is thinking about running layered over the speed limit and Gulli responded that he thinks it is both dangerous and stupid.
– There is a reason why there are 50 zones. The walk including both cyclists and children on the route, said operations manager Gulli.
Earlier in the day two drivers lost their licence after being measured at 81 km / h in the same place. In addition, 19 fines made for speed.
– They are driving pretty fast down there, said by Gulli about Storsand road in Hurum, where control was held on Thursday.
Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today