The Norwegian tourists who witnessed the shooting drama at Sunny Beach in Bulgaria on Wednesday night are still in shock. The travel company Apollo has not offered them support so far.
Everyone are simply in complete shock, Lisbeth Stoltz said.
She was at the restaurant at Sunny Beach on Wednesday night when several armed men stormed the place and opened fire during a drug settlement.
Stoltz came home to Norway on Thursday with several other Norwegian tourists who were present during the incident.
– We have talked together and there was a lot of crying and hugging at the airport. Apollo has not contacted us since we got home, she says.
On Wednesday Apollo had a total of 25 guests who dined at the local restaurant. Of these, 25 went 23 home early today as planned. According to the travel company, most are well considering.
– They are all on good form, but of course it is a frightening experience. It is very sad that our guests are experiencing such an event on their holiday. We are first and foremost glad that there were no physical injuries, says press contact Christine Hafnor Apollo.
The travel company has urged tourists to contact their insurers if they want professional emergency help.
– Otherwise, they are welcome to contact us if there is something more we can contribute with.
Currently, Apollo has not received any cancellations to Bulgaria as a result of the incident at the Sunny Beach.
Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today