An Afghan family that was last Monday sent back to Kabul from Norway, were injured when a suicide bomber blew himself up at a mosque in the capital Afghan.
– I stood together with a friend at the main entrance to the mosque when there was an explosion followed by a fire, explains Alireza Farhadi (13) to the newspaper Dagbladet, via an interpreter.
He and his family were injured in the explosion that took 30 human lives. The family came to Norway in September last year and were sent back against their will on Monday .
The 13-year-old and his mother, Fatime Sultani, got away with the shock only. His little brother was slightly injured.
– Afghanistan is not safe. Not for us, and not for others. The Norwegian authorities should stop sending people back here, says the father Najib.
The UNE, Immigration committee, sent an email to Dagbladet stating that they believe it was prudent to send the family back to the country.
Section Manager Annette Halle says the general security situation in Kabul is not rated so bad that returns become indefensible, but they are following the situation closely.
IS has assumed blame for the suicide attack.
Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today