Man in his 20s died after high voltage accident at the railroad

RailwayIllustrasjon.Railway. Photo: Norway Today Media

A man in his 20s has died after he got to close to a high voltage wire during climbing on a train set at Moelv in Hedmark night to Sunday.

Yet know the police little about what has happened.
– Time 3:37 police got message about some youngsters who climbed on a train set. This is used to repair the tracks. Train cars were filled with gravel. One young person has ingested high voltage. It is unknown how, writes Inland Police said in a statement.The man was later pronounced dead at the scene by a doctor. The other two were unharmed.
– They have not yet been questioned. We have a patrol on the way out to the place now, said police superintendent Tor Strandvik said to news agency NTB .
The three youngsters are students at the same school in Ringsaker Municipality. School management and municipal crisis team is notified.

Source: NTB scanpix / Norway Today

 

Be the first to comment on "Man in his 20s died after high voltage accident at the railroad"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*