A man in his 50’s was attacked on Wednesday night and robbed by three unknown men in Åsane, Bergen. Nobody has so far been arrested in the case.
The police were notified of the incident three minutes after midnight.
‘’The man was attacked in a residential area just behind the Åsane main center. Witness’ who saw it all contacted us,’’said Operations Manager, Tatjana Knappen of the Western Police District.
The man was robbed of his wallet and cell phone, and probably broke his nose. He was sent to the emergency room for a check-up after the incident.
“He was questioned by the police at the emergency room, and he said there were three men present while two committed the robbery,” wrote NTB news.
He didn’t know the men who overpowered him.The police are asking about a dark Saab that they think was used by the men.
© NTB scanpix / #Norway Today