From July 1, the collection of tolls on six road sections in Eastern Norway and Rogaland will be stopped.
The change applies to the following sections:
* E6 / E18 Østfold package (Viken) with the sections Melleby-Momarken, Knapstad-Retvet and Riksgrensen-Ørje
* Fv. 25 Jørstad-Segelstad bridge (Gausdal / Lillehammer, Inland)
* Fv. 311 Presterødbakken (Tønsberg, Vestfold, and Telemark)
* Fv. 34 Grime-Vesleelva (Dokka-Gjøvik, Innlandet)
* T-Link (Karmøy-Tysvær-Haugesund, Rogaland)
* Finnfast (Finnøy-Rennesøy, Rogaland)
The change was confirmed after the governing parties and the Progress Party (FRP) agreed on NOK 750 million in grants for tolls in the revised national budget.
Source: © NTB Scanpix / #Norway Today / #NorwayTodayNews
Do you have a news tip for Norway Today? We want to hear it. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org