Nine minors are suspected of taking part in the robbery of a person at Borgen Metro Station in Oslo late Saturday night.
One person is said to have been threatened with a telescopic baton, and several people ran away from the scene, the Oslo Police District announced on Twitter at 11:41 PM on Saturday.
At midnight, the police stated that nine people were suspects in the case. Two victims are also said to have been beaten and kicked.
The police told the newspaper Aftenposten that the nine people were minors.
“They are suspected in the case but were not arrested. All are between 15 and 17 years old,” operations manager Christian Krogh Engeseth told the newspaper.
“They were questioned on the spot and will be reported. The case is being investigated,” the operations manager added.
The robbery is being investigated in connection with another robbery that took place earlier on Saturday night at Bekkestua Metro station in Bærum.
Source: © NTB Scanpix / #Norway Today / #NorwayTodayNews
Do you have a news tip for Norway Today? We want to hear it. Get in touch at email@example.com