Police: The Kongsberg attacker used stabbing weapons – the number of victims will be in the double digits

Per Thomas OmholtPhoto: Terje Bendiksby / NTB
Advertisements

The Kongsberg attacker used stabbing weapons when he killed five people on Wednesday last week. The total number of the victims (both killed and injured) is in the double digits.

“When it comes to weapons, we have previously stated that a bow and arrow has been used. The other weapons that have been used are stabbing weapons. We do not want to go out with what kind of stabbing weapon it is out of consideration that not all witnesses at the scene have been questioned,” police inspector Per Thomas Omholt said at a press briefing on Monday.

Five people were killed and three injured in the attack on Kongsberg on Wednesday last week. 37-year-old Espen Andersen Bråthen is charged with the murders. He has acknowledged the facts of the case. 

“When it comes to victims, it will end up at a double-digit number,” the police inspector said.

Source: © NTB Scanpix / #Norway Today / #NorwayTodayNews

Do you have a news tip for Norway Today? We want to hear it. Get in touch at info@norwaytoday.no

Advertisements

Be the first to comment on "Police: The Kongsberg attacker used stabbing weapons – the number of victims will be in the double digits"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*