Something becomes cheaper and something will be more expensive next year. This becomes more expensive.
- Fuel tax. It has been proposed to raise the tax on gasoline by 15 øre per liter and the diesel tax by 35 øre per liter in 2017.
- Health care. The ceiling for deductible for health care increases by 20 million, from 2.185 to 2.205.
- Alcohol and tobacco. The taxes on smoking and chewing tobacco increased by 2%, alcohol taxes increased by 2.1%. It is in line with expected inflation.
- Chocolate and sugar. Adjusted in line with inflation.
- Student loans. The interest rate on student loan will be increased to a normal level of interest rates, so that in January 2017 it will be increased by 0.35 percentage points.
- Airline passenger fee. The air passenger tax is proposed to be increased from 80 million to 82 million.
- Electricity. Electricity tax is proposed to be increased to 16.32 kilowatt hour.
- Secondary residence. Interest deduction for secondary residence is lowered from 25 percent to 20 percent, which will make it less profitable to have a secondary residence.
Source: TV2 / Norway Today