NAV has produced a summary of useful advice and guidance for people hunting for jobs. The aim is to help you become a good job seeker so you have a greater chance of finding work you will enjoy.
When you are searching for jobs it is important that you
- are confident about your qualifications and know what you can do
- think outside the box
- familiarise yourself with the job market
- find vacant positions you want to apply for
- write a good CV
- write a tailored job application
- prepare for and have a good job interview
We have also produced examples of how you can tailor your CV and application to the text of a job ad. These examples are for guidance only.
Read more about….. Tips for job seekers