Mohn made the most of last year, while Røkke has the greatest wealth.
The tax records show that Trond Mohn made the most profit last year, namely NOK 443 million. Kjell Inge Røkke is on top with a fortune of NOK 18.6 billion.
The tax lists were made publicly available Tuesday at 7 am. An overview in Today’s Business has shown that the following five are listed with the highest assets:
- Kjell Inge Røkke: NOK 18.6 billion
- Frederik Wilhelm Mohn: NOK 6.5 billion
- Margaret Boel Garmann: 6.4 billion
- Odd Reitan: NOK 6.0 billion
- Trond Mohn: NOK 5.7 billion
Kjell Inge Røkke, who is a major owner of Aker ASA, was also near the top of the wealth list last year.
According to E24, three of the 20 richest in Norway are women. As mentioned, Margaret Boel Garmann is in third place on the wealth list. She manages the Awilhelmsen Group, which operates in cruise, offshore, finance and retail.
Else Helene Sundt is in 9th place with a fortune of NOK 4.1 billion. Rannfrid Rasmussen is in third place among the country’s richest women with a net worth of NOK 2.7 billion.
Investor Trond Mohn is at the top of the list of those with the highest revenue in 2018. That’s what the top list looks like, according to DN:
- Trond Mohn: NOK 443 million
- Bjørn Stray: DKK 275 million
- Jan Tellef Thorleifsson: NOK 258 million
- Torleif Ahlsand: NOK 235 million
- Terje Tom Høili: NOK 207 million.
Mohn has been at the top of the rich lists for several of the last few years, and in 2016 ‘the Bergensian’ was at the top of both income, wealth and taxes paid.
© NTB Scanpix / #Norway Today