Child allowance is increased by NOK 1,000 from March 1, and minimum recipient pensioners will receive more.These are some of Kristelig Folkeparti’s (KrF’s) impacts in the budget negotiations.
The budget agreement was,with some postponements, approved by all the parliamentary groups late on Tuesday evening.
Among other things, the agreement stated that:
* The 350-krone exemption for VAT on online shopping from abroad will be removed
* The new rate for child allowance will be 1,054 kroner per month and will apply from
* Increased minimum pension for single pensioners to NOK 4,000 from 1/9/2019.
* Housing allowance is increased so that single- pensioners with minimum pensions do not lose housing allowance by increasing minimum pensions by NOK 4,000.
* Change of child allowance for disabled persons. The majority agree to increase the ceiling in the child benefit for the disabled from 95 to 99% of previous income with effect from 2020 and beyond.
© NTB scanpix / #Norway Today