A young man has been hospitalized with serious knife injuries after a mass fight in Sandefjord on Saturday night. Four people are charged in the case.
In total, around 20 young people took part in a fight at McDonald’s in Sandefjord.
All those involved are boys or young men born around 2000, news bureau NTB reports.
One man has serious injuries, another is slightly injured, and two others have wounds to the face.
On Sunday morning, operations manager Trond Egil Groth in the Southeast police district told NTB that four men were charged and arrested.
A fifth man has so far only been brought in.
“We are working hard on the case and have questioned witnesses all night. We will continue to do so beyond Sunday,” Groth said.
The police received the first report of the incidents at 8:00 PM on Saturday.
On Sunday morning, the police didn’t want to say anything about the background to the fight.
Some of those involved are local, and others come from out of town.
© NTB Scanpix / #Norway Today